It is usual to see brown stains in the toilet. These are generated by the presence of the so-called hard water minerals. The only problem is that when it comes to cleaning the bathroom; remove the watermarks on the inside of the toilet usually a delayed task.
And of course, as it is the case with almost all the spots, how much more time we let that they settle on a surface, harder to remove them. So get to work: we will give you some tips to remove stains from the toilet.
How to remove stains from the toilet
To proceed with the cleaning, you must cut the water supply to the toilet and pull the chain so that the water level drops and you can directly act on stains. Also, it is never more use rubber gloves to do the cleaning.
- Sodium bicarbonate
- White vinegar
- Toilet brush
- Rubber gloves
- You must prepare a mixture of baking soda and vinegar. To do this, put 2 cups of baking soda and add vinegar until you can form a paste.
- Take the mixture and put it on water stains. Leave to act for 10 minutes.
- After that period, you must brush firmly inside of the toilet. The action of the pasta will soften the accumulation of minerals forming stains.
Other tricks to clean the toilet
- Borax is another great option to remove the stains from the toilet. You just need to sprinkle borax directly on the stain and scrub with the toilet brush. Leave to act for 30 minutes and then pulling the chain to say good-bye stain.
- Trisodium phosphate is a substance that has been widely used in the manufacture of detergents. If you want to use it to clean the toilet, just dilute a tablespoon of this substance in 1 gallon of warm water. Use a cloth to moisten it in the solution and scrub the stains until they disappear.
Well, with these tricks you have no excuses to remove stains from the toilet. Best of all is that you don’t have to do with expensive chemical cleaners. By the way, we didn’t mention it before, but you can use cola soda to remove stains from the toilet; it is one of our practical tips to clean the bathroom and unclog pipes.